Now the peak of the corona infections seems te be behind us, we have resumed face-to-face coaching. Please not that we will continue to coach remotely as much as possible.
When coaching face-to-face, the following rules will be obeyed:
- Prior to meeting, both the coach and the coachee will check whether the meeting can take place without danger to themselves or to others;
- Both the coach and the coachee will cancel the face-to-face meeting, or change it to a meeting by phone, if they have cold or flu symptoms as listed by the RIVM;
- During the coaching session, the coach and the coachee will remain no less than 1.5 meters apart, which applies to arrival and departure as well;
- Both the coach and the coachee will disinfect their hands before the meeting starts. The coach will see to it that disinfecting woelettes and hand sanitizer gel are available at the meeting location;
- The coachee will use the toilet at the meeting location only in case of emergency.
Resilians promotes hybrid forms of coaching, which alternate face-to-face coaching and sessions by telephone. Coaching while walking is also an option in many cases.
Resilians boasts over 20 years’ experience with coaching by phone. Scientific research (2019) into the effect of our coaching shows that our telephone based coaching is as effective as our face-to-face coaching.
For more information about the coronavirus, please consult the RIVM website .